Services & Solutions Public Relations
We manage your brand’s reputation by using all forms of media and communication:
The role is very varied and will depend on the organisation and sector. Call us to try out one PR exercise for a better understanding.
- planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
- liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- collating and analysing media coverage
- writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website
- managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as
- managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.